VC ROUTE MK3 (DIY / Kit)
The VC ROUTE MK2 is sold out and is replaced with the VC ROUTE MK3 unit which has the same circuit but only 4HP width.
The VC ROUTE is basically a voltage controlled 4 Channel multiplexer module. 1 common jack and 4 source/destination jacks for signal routing.
The ROUTE SELECT Potentiometer allows to manually select the channels. The ROUTE CV let’s you CV-control the selection of the multiplexers channel. The four channels spread equal over a 0-10V Input voltage range.
The INHIBIT jack disconnects all channel switches. (if present voltage is greater 1V).
- ROUTE SELECT potentiometer to manually set the route
- MUX 1x4 I/O’s accept voltages from -10V to 10V in both directions
- ROUTE CV in to select the route (0-10V)
- INHIBIT in to disconnect all routes. (if present voltage is greater 1V)
- +12V 6mA / -12V 5mA
- Width: 6 TE (30.1mm)
- Depth: 13mm
And check it out in the shop: VC ROUTE diy kit
Download the workshop documentation with explanations, schematics and pick and place infos:
- Gerber Files (Panel outline = .GM31, routing path for board separation with 2mm Tool = .GM30)
- Pick&Place Handout for the MK3 version
- No prepatching guide (grounding the normal contact of the Route CV)